Funding made to support eligible projects in the form of loan or equity investment is subject to principal and interest repayment, security terms and conditions as SIDIT deems applicable, market based terms, risk based fees and rates.
The following were identified as the strategic priorities that will be considered by the SIDIT Board of Directors in their review of project proposals.
- Contribution towards economic sustainability of small communities
- Regional impact
- Realistic measurement criteria established to assess project outputs
- Job creation, job preservation, or enhancement
- Economic diversification
- Leveraging other funds
- Filling funding gaps
- Avoiding overlap and duplication
- Economic merit
- Research and Development leading to increasing commercial activity
- Strategic initiatives
- Ensuring geographic sensitivity in the disbursement of SIDIT funds
Application Process and Eligibility To Discuss
For an initial understanding of SIDIT's eligibility requirements and
priorities please review the SIDIT Strategic Plan
Contact Tammy Jurczak, Senior Director Loans & Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or Luanne Chore, CEO at email@example.com for any enquiries on our investment/loan funding program offering.
Each application requires a minimum of the following supporting documentation:
- Business Plan
- If applicable the last 3 years of Accountant Prepared Fiscal Year End Financial Statements.
- Most recent Interim Financial Statements with Year to date comparable.
- Projected Income Statement for a period of 3 years.
- Most up to date Central Securities Register and Shareholder/Key Management Structure.
If you have any questions please contact the SIDIT office at
1-236-420-3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.